FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long is the race?
- What time does the race start?
- What is the time limit?
- Will Rollin’ Nolen be chip timed?
- Will I get a medal?
Yes, all participants will receive a medal.
- When/Where is Packet Pick-up?
Friday, October 27 at Fleet Feet Brentwood (12pm – 6pm) or race day at Nolensville High School beginning at 5:45 a.m.
- Can I register the day of the race?
The race is full, no race day registrations will be available.
- Will there be water stops?
Yes, there will be 3 water stops providing water/Gatorade along the course.
- Is the race course closed to traffic?
No, the roads will be open to traffic so please use caution.
- Where is parking?
There will be ample parking at the race start/end on the Nolensville High School campus.
- Is there a shirt included with my registration?
Yes, but only if you sign up prior to September 24.
- Is your race raising money for a charity?
The race will benefit Nolensville High School, Mill Creek Middle School, and Sunset Middle School with the purchase of track and field equipment for practices and meets for the upcoming middle school and high school seasons.
- Will there be awards?
Yes, top finishers and age group awards will be given.
- Is the course difficult?
Yes. Check out the elevation chart on the Course Details tab.
- Is there a minimum age to run the race?
Yes, 12 years old.
- Does your race sell out?
Yes, there is a cap of 250 registrants.
- How can I get additional information?
Email Scott Alexander at RollinNolen@Outlook.com.
- Will you post results?
Yes, you can view results post-race at www.RollinNolen.com.